The Dominator Excel is a slim and reliable roller door opener, which has the power to effortlessly operate the majority of residential rolling doors.
The Dominator Excel roller garage door opener has an ultra compact side profile that allows installation into almost any limited side-room situation. The opener features soft start/soft stop, which ramps up at the start and decelerates at the end of a cycle. This reduces load and wear on the opener and softens the point of contact when the door finishes closing.
Included with the opener is a pair of stylish and compact four button key ring transmitters which generate over 4.29 billion random access codes.
With a Dominator automatic garage door opener, you can access your garage in comfort and security.
Now comes with a 7-year, 20,000-cycle Warranty!
OPTIONAL SMART PHONE CONTROL KIT AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPENER!
- Requires only 40mm side-room minimum
- Soft start/soft stop
- 2x Stylish Four button key ring transmitters
- 1x Wireless Wall Button
- Manual release cord
- Intelligent door profiling
- Automatic limits positioning
- Remote controlled courtesy light
- Auto-Close mode (available when photo electric beam sensor is fitted)
- Overload and service indicator
- Vacation mode
- Pedestrian mode
- Easy to operate manual release
- Door Type
- Suits standard residential single or double width Dominator rolling garage doors up to 3m high and 5.5m wide.*
- Not suitable for high-cycling doors.
*Or 16.5m/sq door surface area with a maximum lifting load of 20kg and travel time not exceeding 25 seconds – door must be in good working condition.
DOMINATOR OPENER ESSENTIAL FEATURES
- Each Dominator Excel Roller Door Opener comes with the following fundamental features and benefits:
- Intelligent Sensitivity System (ISS) reacts to door obstructions to minimise the risk of damage to people, pets and property
- All new wheeled trolley system for softer C-Rail operation
- Dominator PG-3 Programmer integration, allows service professionals to swiftly service and upgrade your opener with the latest operating firmware and advanced functions
- Customisable operating modes that provide greater flexibility for your garage, including Vacation Mode – which blocks out all but one transmitter, and Pet & Pedestrian Mode – providing a limited opening for non-vehicular access
- Tri-Tran™ 128-bit multi-frequency coding system that uses three frequencies to overcome the increasing problem of interference within your neighbourhood
- Tri-Tran™ 128-bit transmitters also use code hopping technology to generate a new random code from over 4.29 billion possibilities with each use. You can rest assured with these odds that only your transmitters will open your garage door