Dominator Roller garage doors are made to order and with their operation mechanism, they will fit almost any garage. Our roller doors are made from COLORSTEEL@ for maximum versatility in strength and appearance. There are many variations on the insulated roller garage doors as well. in terms of the slat size, colours, and finishes available.
Benefits Of A Roller Door
As the roller garage door rises vertically this means it can be installed behind any shape of structural garage opening such as archways, etc which is typical for Auckland homes. Another very useful application is when a garage has a particularly high ceiling or when tracks into the garage would be running in front of a side entrance door, brick pier or similar obstruction. There are in fact, very few applications when a roller door will not fit.
Finishes and Colours
Dominator Rolling Garage Doors are leading the way with a fine ribbed pattern that complements virtually any Auckland's house style, be it contemporary or traditional and are made to order in Zincalume or Pre-painted steel with a choice of 18 colours to match your properties features.
Roller Garage Door Features
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent panel tolerances for trouble-free operation.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Easy Operation Garage Doors
With the proper servicing regime your sectional door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with a two-piece roll-formed track, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Full sized hinges reduce stress loading for consistent operation.
The garage today is not only used to store your car. That's why we fit garage doors to protect the inside from the weather and noise outside. Features include:
- Colorstreel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- Bottom weather seal which is soft and pliable, helping stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Mohair option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your sectional door has been carefully designed so that with proper care it will always operate like brand new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aus/NZ Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent paneltolerances for trouble-free operation.
Space Saving Garages
A tight coiling curtain design and discreet optional hood covers maximise the drive through height of your garage, ideal for larger vehicles such as 4x4s or people carriers. There is little or no intrusion into overhead space inside the garage, and without the kick out of traditional 'up and over' garage doors, you can park inches from the door.
Automatic. when combined with the GDO-6 opener
Security. Upgrade to the Double bar centre lift lock, with an internalturn knob for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is highly pick resistant.
Want to see what door would look the best? Make use of our free Picture Your Garage Door service. Simply follow the instruction, send us a picture and we will send a mock up back to you.
lf you know what you are looking for already then simply ask for a free measure and quote.